Prime suspect in Brussel Attack not arrested- Belgian media refute claim

Belgian media which earlier reported the arrest on Wednesday of a prime suspect in Tuesday's bomb attacks in Brussels said the person detained was not, in fact, Najim Laachraoui. La Libre Belgique newspaper said another person had been arrested. DH, which first reported the story, also said the man detained in the Anderlecht district had been misidentified. Police and prosecutors have been declining all comment but will hold a news conference at noon GMT. Facebooktwittergoogle_plus

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.