With a butterfly garden, free 24-hour cinema, rooftop swimming pool and spa to entertain weary travellers, Singapore’s Changi has been named the best airport in the world for the fourth consecutive year.
It is the seventh time Changi has claimed the top gong at Skytrax’s World Airport Awards, thanks to the enthralling amenities on offer in its four terminals.
Seoul’s Incheon International Airport and Munich Airport rounded out the top three, while London Heathrow cracked the top 10, claiming eighth spot for the second year in a row.
other airports according to the Skytrax ranking are as follows
2. Incheon International Airport (Seoul)
3. Munich Airport
4. Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)
5. Hong Kong International Airport
6. Chubu Centrair Nagoya (Japan)
7. Zurich Airport
8. London Heathrow Airport
9. Kansai International Airport (Japan)
10. Hamad International Airport (Doha)