Imagine waking up to an amazing sight of seeing the sea just behind you while the sun gradually rises, creating a beautiful scenery with the birds chirping and the cool breeze whispering through your ears...Incredible right? There are a thousand and one places you can visit that would duplicate just the right scenery you have mapped out in your head, however, here are 5 amazing places, you should put on your travel bucket list
- Seychelles: It is a country in East Africa where
French, English, Seselwa are the official languages. Though it is one of the smallest countries in the world, however, it can boast of pretty islands and mountains that create beautiful scenery. If you are looking to fall in love with nature, then you should definitely consider this spot.
2. Banff: For those looking forward to hardcore country sightseeing then this is a great option. Banff is a town located within the
Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada. The view of mountains peaks hugging the clear blue sky is a sight that can never be forgotten. It is also home to a variety of wildlife that makes the experience unforgettable.
3. St. Lucia: Saint Lucia is a country located within the Caribbean. It has volcanic beaches, fishing villages and adorable rainforests. It is definitely a great choice for
4. Costa Rica: Once again, for lovers of wildlife and adventure, this is for you. You can get to soak in the beauty and warmth the Costa Rica island has to offer when you visit while having a memorable experience of its beautiful sights. Costa Rica is located in Central America and also has amazing waterfalls and other natural sights.
5. Maui: Maui, also known as the 'Valley Isle' is the second largest
Hawaiian island and it is definitely worth a spot on your bucket list. The Island is a great destination for those who love and cherish adventure. It also bears beautiful sights that keep you falling in love with nature. Maui houses the magnificent sunrise and sunset from Haleakala.